Commemorative Christmas Ornaments Available

On December 6, 2013, in Events, by MUMC

Ornament 2013

Beautiful flat ceramic disk with ribbon

3” in diameter, 3/16” thick

Only 250 made

$10.00 each, presentation box available

Proceeds of the sale will be used for several refurbishment projects. Our church was organized on November 15, 1848 (165 years ago). The present sanctuary was built in 1892 (121 years ago). Our parsonage was dedicated in 1922 (91 years ago), and the education wing in 1969 (44 years ago). Our Morey tracker pipe organ will be 100 years old in 2014 and, although still in regular service, needs complete restoration.

 

Comments are closed.